Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
January 11, 2022
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michele Higginbotham followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
11 members present
Guest present: Kristy Vandenberg, District Governor, John Long, Clayton Steinle
Treasury Report: Please pay your semi-annual dues ($60.00) this month.
- Joyce made a motion to approve the January 4, 2022, minutes. Benita seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- Ronnie and Wendy will drop off RYLA students on Friday and their parents will pick them up on Monday.
- Michele, Theresa, Benita and Monica met with District Governor, Kristy Vandenberg.
- Golf tournament on March 27, 2022. It is critical we sell all the Raffle tickets quickly. The next phase of the preparations for the tournament will be to obtain sponsorships, as well as, encourage persons to play in the tournament.
- Ronnie has updated the web page with the flyer for the golf tournament and the stationary for our use. Make sure you place your name on any correspondence as a Jourdanton Rotary Club Member and not sign with any other members’ name without their permission.
- Joyce will check with the candidate for District Judge (not sure of her name) to speak as the program at one of our upcoming meetings.
- Keep thinking of anyone you might want to recruit for membership.
- RYLA owes Rotary $1,000. (Don’t forget)
District Governor: Together People Create Change
Next Meeting: Regular Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on January 18, 2022.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 PM.