Meeting Minutes - 03/08/2022
- Golf tournament goodie bags: FCB, State Farm, Methodist Hospital, Chicoine Insurance, Flying J.
- District Raffle – we will sell $500 worth of tickets, due May 13th
- K of C fish fry on each Friday until Easter, $12 per plate
- Go Vote! Do your homework when making your decisions.
- Thank you for lunch, Bill.
- Golf tournament on March 27, 2022.
- Phase 1: Raffle ticket sales: 92 have been sold, 1 outstanding, and 7 held back for tournament
- Phase 2: Hole sponsors: $7,900 collected. We are waiting on a couple of sponsors to submit their checks. Monica distributed at list of businesses with their addresses for members to send letters. Get with Monica if you need the letterhead or any other forms.`
- Phase 3: Teams to participate: Goal is to get 36 two member teams to play golf. Team information forms are available. 18 teams are signed up at this time.
- Tommy and Shannon are working on the “Marshmallow Longest Drive”. $5.00 per marshmallow.
- Chamber BBQ and Auction – we did not get the $200 check for an auction item but will consider another opportunity to make a donation. Ronnie reported that the chamber event was very successful.
- Shannon is working on our website and some signs with #jourdantonrotary rollout sign for promoting Rotary on social media.
- May 21st, Jourdanton Founders Day, car show, kids activities, street dance, various vendors.
- Jeremiah’s Hope out of Abilene: Michele Ukrainian’s foreign exchange student is working to send some goodie bags to support individuals in Ukraine
- RYLA owes Rotary $1,000. (Don’t forget)