Meeting Minutes - 03/23/2021
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
March 23, 2021
Meeting was called to order at 12:37 PM by Michele Higginbotham at Mi’ Mexico in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michelle Higginbotham followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
9 members present
Guest(s) present: none
- Ronnie made a motion to approve the March 16, 2021 minutes as written. Second by Jeff and motion passed unanimously.
- Scholarship funds are being collected. Please continue helping.
- Tickets for the Raffle need to be returned April 20th.
- Methodist Hospital South has asked if there is anything we may have coming up for fundraisers in which the hospital could sponsor. Discussed a possible sponsorship for a Community Scholarship for this year and next year if they are still interested, we might have more opportunities. Also mentioned the dictionary project could be an option.
- Interact assisted in Trivia night at Joe’s Place. The Interact Club did an excellent job running the competition. This Friday the Trivia topic is “General”.
- The Summer Reading Adventure is asking for the Interact students to volunteer. Ronnie will be talking with the club on the topic.
Next Meeting: Meeting location on March 30th will be at Lauren’s Deli. April 6th will be at Joe’s Place.
March 30th – Jourdanton Elementary Principal
April 6th – Chief Kaiser
Meeting adjourned at 1:02 P.M. Motion by Ronnie and seconded by Kevin.