Meeting Minutes - 03/30/2021
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
March 30, 2021
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at Lauren’s Deli in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
15 members present
Guest present: Bonnie Wright,
ECC Asst VP
Dues due from January. Many members paid their balances recently as the opportunity to win the District raffle is contingent upon their balance being paid up.
- A motion and second to approve the March 23, 2021 minutes as written passed unanimously.
- Scholarship funds are being collected. Please continue helping.
- Interact is active and Ronnie is in contact with them. He and Pepper Jo will discuss opportunities for activity.
- Tickets for the Raffle need to be returned April 20th. If you are a member in good standing (balance paid up), then you are eligible to enter an internal raffle to win $1000 IF one of our “Rotary” bought tickets is drawn as the winner of the seller drawing.
ECC Asst VP Bonnie Wright shared a link to pictures of the ECC and gave us an update on what the campus has done and is doing during these unprecedented times.
Next Meeting: ? Need to decide
Cutter: Jeff cut for last week and Ronnie cut for this week. No winning cards drawn.
16 cards left!!
April 6th – Chief Kaiser