Meeting Minutes - 05/18/2021
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build goodwill and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
Tax ID #
May 18, 2021
Meeting was called to order at 12:33 PM by Michele Higginbotham at Rock House in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
11 members present
Guest(s) present: None
- Ronnie made a motion to approve the May 11, 2021 minutes as written. Second by Conrad and motion passed unanimously.
- Community Scholarship were awarded at the JHS Academic Banquet. The 2 RYLA scholarships will also awarded at this time. During the presentations, Daniece Mueller was also recognized for starting the Interact club and her service above self.
- KSAQ, 102.3 ads for the All-Star game were sponsored by the Jourdanton Rotary, FCB, Edward Jones and the Methodist Church.
- Baccalaureate Service for the JHS Seniors will be May 23rd at 5:00 PM at the United Methodist Church.
- The Jourdanton Education Foundation donated $27,000 to JISD for the 2021 Innovative Teacher Grants.
- If you would like to sign up to volunteer for the Jourdanton Elementary/JEF Summer Fun Reading Adventure, click the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/
Next Meeting: Meeting location is at Joe’s Place on May 25th.
Program Schedule: ??
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 P.M. Motion by Ronnie and seconded by Kevin.