Meeting Minutes - 06/01/2021
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
June 1, 2021
Meeting was called to order at 12:32 PM by Michele Higginbotham at Rock House in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michelle Higginbotham followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
11 members present
Guest(s) present: Jeanette Harrison
- Ronnie made a motion to approve the May 25, 2021 minutes as presented. Second by Joyce/Al and motion passed unanimously.
- KSAQ will continue advertising for another month for the sponsors.
- If you would like to sign up to volunteer for the Jourdanton Elementary/JEF Summer Fun Reading Adventure, click the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/
- Madison Yow has requested her scholarship proceeds.
- Happy 53rd Anniversary to Sandy and Joyce!!!
- There was a situation with Interact Club and were concerns with the handling of the situation. As always, there are two sides to every story.
Next Meeting: Meeting location is at First Commercial Bank on June 8th. Please click the link to RSVP to next week’s meeting: https://forms.gle/
Program Schedule: Maybe Sheriff Soward next week.
Meeting adjourned at 1:06 P.M. Motion by Al and seconded by Jim.