Meeting Minutes - 06/21/2022
- Finance Committee will discuss the cap on meal expenditures at their next meeting. Discussion of dues and the budget will also be on the agenda. Bill, Al, Jim, Tommy, Conrad and Monica are on the committee. Meeting will be held prior to July 19th. Finance committee meeting will be on June 28th at 11:00 am in the FCB meeting room.
- FCB will continue to provide the tea and paper goods for our meetings.
- There will not be a regular meeting on July 5th!!!
- Friends of Library is accepting silent auction items for the luncheon. Luncheon is June 23rd at 11:00.
- Chamber of Commerce meeting tonight.
- Chamber of Commerce President, Ronnie meets with any interested parties at the Sunshine House on the 2nd and 4th Friday of the month at 6:45 am.
- Thank you for lunch, Shannon.
- Jeff’s wife had surgery – thoughts are going out to her for a speedy recovery.
- President coverage needed on July 12th (Michele and Jim will be out). Theresa will lead the meeting.
- CAST in Uvalde is doing a lot of counseling for the children. Food donations are accepted to help. See Pepper Jo if you would like information.