Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
September 7, 2021
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
15 members present
Guest present: N/A
- $60 semiannual dues are being collected at this time.
- Ronnie made a motion to approve the August 31, 2021, minutes with one correction. Joyce seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- Send text message to 830-452-0588, in body of text put your name. Friday, you will receive a text asking you to respond with the count of person(s) attending the next meeting.
- Program and Meal draft schedule was distributed for discussion. Theresa will send a copy with the minutes today.
- Homecoming, October 15th. Options for meals were provided.
- December 7th District Governor will attend our meeting.
- There is a donation box for sneakers across from the Post Office at the old City Hall.
- Benita has ordered Dictionaries. We have enough Constitutions.
- Interact will begin meeting when a good time is decided.
- Rotary would have an opportunity to read at Jourdanton ECC starting after September 29th, on Tuesdays from 1:15 to 2:15 or 2:15 to 3:15. This would be something we commit to for only once a month. Maybe in the future we could do more.
- RYLA owes Rotary $1,000. (Don’t forget)
- Longhorn Museum at 6:00 pm on September 9th, Jim Collins is presenting on windmills.
Program: Cutter: Bill
Next Meeting: Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on September 14, 2021.
Program: Jack Harrison
Meal: Jeff Leaver
Meeting adjourned at 1:02 PM.