Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
September 14, 2021
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
13 members present
Guest present: Mark Long
- $60 semiannual dues are being collected at this time.
- Larry made a motion to approve the September 7, 2021, minutes with one correction. Ronnie seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- Homecoming, October 15th. We will have enchiladas. Michele will get tickets to sell.
- December 7th District Governor will attend our meeting.
- There is a donation box for sneakers across from the Post Office at the old City Hall.
- Interact will begin meeting when a good time is decided.
- Rotary would have an opportunity to read at Jourdanton ECC starting after October 5th, on Tuesdays from 1:15 to 2:15 or 2:15 to 3:15. Michele, Benita and Monica will volunteer first.
- RYLA owes Rotary $1,000. (Don’t forget)
- Michele attended the presentations at the Longhorn Museum, Jim Collins prestation was on windmills.
- Next week, please plan to head over to Jourdanton Elementary/Junior High after the meeting to hand out the Dictionaries and Constitutions.
Program: Cutter: Jack
Jack presented on the Ark Encounter in Kentucky.
Next Meeting: Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on September 21, 2021.
Meeting adjourned at 1:10 PM.