Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
January 18, 2022
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michele Higginbotham followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
11 members present
Guest present: Shannon Chicoine, Hailey Pisseri
Treasury Report: Please pay your semi-annual dues ($60.00) this month and please pay your bill
- Joyce made a motion to approve the January 11, 2022, minutes as corrected. Ronnie seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- RYLA students had a good time and learned a lot. Will come to speak in February.
- Michele asked that if a candidate comes to speak at the meeting that we give them respect and listen to their views even though we may or may not agree.
- Golf tournament on March 27, 2022. It is critical we sell all the Raffle tickets quickly. The next phase of the preparations for the tournament will be to obtain sponsorships, as well as encourage persons to play in the tournament. Sponsors need to be secured by the first Tuesday in March.
- Joyce will check with the candidate for District Judge (not sure of her name) to speak as the program at one of our upcoming meetings.
- Keep thinking of anyone you might want to recruit for membership.
- RYLA owes Rotary $1,000. (Don’t forget)
Program: Cutter: Jack
Tommy and Jim discussed the club commitments for the March 27, 2022 Rotary Golf Tournament.
Next Meeting: Regular Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on January 25, 2022.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 PM.