Meeting Minutes - 1/2/2022
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
January 4, 2022
Meeting was called to order by Jim Andrus at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Jim Andrus followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
12 members present
Guest present: Jeanette Harrison
Treasury Report: Please pay your semi-annual dues ($60.00) this month.
- No minutes submitted for approval.
- Monica will take care of taking down the tree at the Pleasanton Park. Thank you Monica.
- We need volunteer(s) to drop off the 2 RYLA participants on Friday, January 14th and pick them up on Monday, January 17th. The two participants are Calli Hindes and Alexis Webber.
- January is Human Trafficking Awareness month. Wear BLUE on Tuesday, January 11th.
- Keep Tyler Pearson in your prayers as he had a terrible ATV accident over the holiday.
- Thank you Jack and Jeanette for the lunch today.
- Golf tournament on March 27, 2022. It is critical we sell all the Raffle tickets quickly. We have accounted for 46 raffle tickets sold thus far. The next phase of the preparations for the tournament will be to obtain sponsorships, as well as, encourage persons to play in the tournament.
- Ronnie created a custoim stationay template that we can use for soliciting donations. Joyce made the motion with a second by Jack to approve the letterhead as presented. Motion passed unanimously. Ronnie will share the letterhead on our website.
- Joyce will check with the candidate for District Judge (not sure of her name) to speak as the program at one of our upcoming meetings.
- Keep thinking of anyone you might want to recruit for membership.
- RYLA owes Rotary $1,000. (Don’t forget)
- January 11th District Governor will attend our meeting. Board (Michelle, Jim (Monica/Benita), Conrad and Theresa will meet prior to the meeting at 11:00 am
Next Meeting: Regular Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on January 11, 2022.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 PM.