Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
January 25, 2022
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
13 members present
Guest present: Shannon Chicoine, Ying
Treasury Report: Please pay your semi-annual dues ($60.00) this month and please pay your bill.
- Ronnie made a motion to approve the January 18, 2022, minutes as corrected. Joyce seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- Thank you for lunch Jeff.
- RYLA students had a good time and learned a lot. Will come to speak in February. Let Monica know if you have a program in February and who like for the RYLA participants to be your program.
- Golf tournament on March 27, 2022.
- Phase 1: There have been 64 tickets sold, 5 to sell the day of the tournament and 31 not accounted for being sold/unsold. Please bring money or the unsold tickets by the bank this week or you will have to deal with the wrath of Jim next week!!
- Phase 2: Monica presented a form for the club members to use when soliciting Golf Tournament Hole Sponsors. We need the sponsors confirmed and money by March 1st for the sponsorships.
- Phase 3: Encourage friends, colleagues, family members to play in the tournament.
- Keep thinking of anyone you might want to recruit for membership.
- RYLA owes Rotary $1,000. (Don’t forget)
Program: Cutter: Jim
Tommy and Jim discussed the club commitments for the March 27, 2022 Rotary Golf Tournament.
Next Meeting: Regular Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on February 1, 2022.
Program: Business Meeting
Meal: Monica (Traded with Theresa. Thanks Monica)
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 PM.