Meeting Minutes, 10/06/2020
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
October 6, 2020
Meeting was called to order at 12:30 PM by Michele Higginbotham at Lauren’s Deli in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michele followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
11 members present
Guest(s) present: None
- Turn in your due fees and your dinner ticket money.
- Theresa made a motion to approve the September 29, 2020 minutes as written. Second by Ronnie and motion passed unanimously.
- Be at the ECC to help setup at 5:00 PM. Serving 5:30 to 7:00 at the ECC Café; Dine-In and Curbside, Watch the Indians football game via Vype on the TV’s in the Café. The club will provide desserts for donations.
- Don’t forget to do research on the name you were given for a Jourdanton Rotary Founding Father! Conrad has a book that has the history of Atascosa County that may help some of us. Michele also asked for assistance through Facebook.
- Rotary Club will attend the JHS Volleyball games on Tuesday, October 13th at 6:00 PM in Jourdanton. If you have a Rotary shirt, please wear it or the wear the Rotary colors.
Cowboy Fellowship Fall Festival on October 31st. Michelle will register the club to participate.
- Service Project Discussion
- Rotary Foundation – Paul Harris. Jack Harrison seemed to think Bill Schuchman was the last member awarded the Paul Harris award. Jack also felt like as far as seniority, he might be the next member awarded. Theresa will get the history of the Paul Harris for next meeting.
Next Meeting: We will move meetings to different locations in Jourdanton during this time.
Program Schedule: ??
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 P.M. Motion by Al and seconded by Jack.