Meeting Minutes - 10/13/2020
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
October 13, 2020
Meeting was called to order at 12:30 PM by Michele Higginbotham at Joe’s Place in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michele followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
8 members present
Guest(s) present: None
- Full report on Dinner next week.
- A motion was made to approve the October 6, 2020 minutes as written. Second was made and the motion passed unanimously.
- Rotary Foundation – Paul Harris—Jack Harrison is our next recipient. We voted to give 500 to general Foundation fund and 500 to PolioPlus.
- Cowboy Fellowship Fall Festival on October 31st. Michele registered the club to participate.
- Don’t forget to do research on the name you were given for a Jourdanton Rotary Founding Father!
- Rotary Club will attend the JHS Volleyball games tonight at 6:00 PM in Jourdanton. If you have a Rotary shirt, please wear it or the wear the Rotary colors.
- Ronnie and Michele attended JISD School Board meeting last night and presented charter certificate to Interacters Daniece and Madison who led the opening of the meeting and were honored for starting the club.
- Prayers for the Hanson family’s health and speedy recovery from illness.
Next Meeting: We will move meetings to different locations in Jourdanton during this time.
October 20th – Joe’s Place
October 27th – Rock House
November 3rd – First Commercial Bank
November 10th – Lew’s Patio @ 6:30 PM for the club’s birthday celebration
Program Schedule: ??
Cutter: Virtual Leroy (drawn by Michele)
Joker was not drawn
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 P.M.