Meeting Minutes - 11/08/2020
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
November 10, 2020
Meeting was called to order at 12:30 PM by Michele Higginbotham at First Commercial Bank in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
15 members present
Guest(s) present: Darrel Andrus
- Not applicable.
- Ronnie made a motion to approve the November 3, 2020 minutes as written. Second by Theresa and motion passed unanimously.
- Merry on Main/Wonderland Tree Decorating – we will decorate a tree again this year at the Pleasanton River Park on December 2nd at 6:30 pm. Michele will submit the $25.00 entry fee.
- The 75th celebration of the Jourdanton Rotary Club at Lew’s last week was so enjoyable and fun.
- Congratulations to Jack Harrison as he is our newest Paul Harris award recipient.
- Larry made the motion to accept the application for membership from Christopher Mendoza. Tommy seconded the motion and the motion passed unanimously.
- From this point forward until further notice, each member NOT planning to attend the next meeting must email Benita Muckleroy your regrets by Friday the week before that meeting. We now order food to be delivered to the FCB and this will assist Benita in getting an accurate count for the meal. Email Benita at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darrell Andrus, Jourdanton ISD Athletic Director and Head Football Coach reported on the success of the Indian Football teams, Squaw Volleyball teams and the Indian/Squaw Cross Country team.
Next Meeting: Meetings will be held at the First Commercial Bank
Jourdanton Jr. High NHS