Meeting Minutes - 11/15/2022
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
November 15, 2022
15 members present
Guest present: Jeff Chicoine
- Al made a motion to approve the meeting minutes from November 8, 2022, as presented. Theresa seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- Jack reported on the district conference in which Jack and Jeanette attended in Kerrville.
- Joyce and Shannon are updating the meal schedules.
- No meetings on November 22, November 29th, December 27th and January 3rd. Also, March 14th is a possibility but will be discussed at a later date.
- Tri-County Rotary Christmas Party, Wednesday, November 30th at 6:00 pm at the American Legion in Jourdanton. We are responsible for bringing appetizers. $10 for the meal. Pay at the door. BYOB
- RYLA applications deadline is December 1st, interviews will be conducted the 1st week in December.
- Tree at the City Park in Pleasanton is an option. Interact would like to participate as well. We will work with Interact and coordinate with them to put it up. 28th through the 1st are the dates to put the tree up at the park.
- Angel Tree options will be available Friday at the bank. Due back on December 7th.
- Sunday, November 27th, there will be a group putting up lights on “the island”
- JPD is taking donations for gifts.
- ACCEPT is accepting gifts for the elderly.
Program: Jeff Chicoine, President of the Lions Club talked about the Lions Camp for disabled children
Next Meeting: Next Regular Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on December 6, 2022.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 PM.
SEE PROGRAM and MEAL SCHEDULE BELOW