Meeting Minutes - 11/17/2020
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
1. Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build goodwill and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
November 17, 2020
Meeting was called to order at 12:30 PM by Michele Higginbotham at First Commercial Bank in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michele Higginbotham followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four-Way Test.
16 members present
Guest(s) present: N/A
- Finance committee met and presented to the club the proposed expenditures for the budget beginning July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022. Conrad will also be assessing $60 to each member for the semi-annual dues in January and $10 for the ACCEPT donation.
- Larry made a motion to approve the November 10, 2020 minutes as written. Second by Bill and motion passed unanimously.
- Jim made a motion to approve the expenditures for the 2021 budget as presented (including the Hawloween), second by Jack, and the motion passed unanimously.
- Merry on Main/Wonderland Tree Decorating – we will decorate a tree again this year at the Pleasanton River Park on December 2nd at 4:30 pm. Michele will submit the $25.00 entry fee.
- Welcome to our newest Rotarian, Christopher Mendoza.
- Michele requested some help with writing an article for the Pleasanton Express in regards to the 75th Birthday Party of the Rotary and the founding fathers. Someone volunteered but can’t remember who.
- Michele will contact Tim about the Bikes4Kids this year.
- Jourdanton Police Department is selling Crispy Cream Donuts for $10 as their Cops4Kids fundraiser.
- From this point forward until further notice, each member NOT planning to attend the next meeting must email Benita Muckleroy your regrets by Friday the week before that meeting. We now order food to be delivered to the FCB and this will assist Benita in getting an accurate count for the meal. Email Benita at email@example.com
Next Meeting: Meetings will be held at the First Commercial Bank
Jourdanton Jr. High NHS