Meeting Minutes - 12/01/2020
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
December 1, 2020
Meeting was called to order at 12:35 PM by Michele Higginbotham at First Commercial Bank in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michele Higginbotham followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
9 members present
Guest(s) present: N/A
- Bill made a motion (via email) to approve the November 24, 2020 minutes as written. Second by Larry and motion passed unanimously.
- Merry on Main/Wonderland Tree Decorating – we will decorate a tree again this year at the Pleasanton River Park on December 2nd at 4:30 pm.
- Ronnie will update the location of the meetings on the Rotary Facebook page.
- Michele sent in the 75th Jourdanton Rotary celebration and the founding fathers to the Pleasanton Express.
- Jourdanton Police Department is selling Crispy Cream Donuts for $10 as their Cops4Kids fundraiser.
- Santa is coming to town on the 7th to light the courthouse at 6:00 pm on the south side of the building.
- Upcoming December meetings: No meetings on the 15th, 22nd, 29th. The meeting on the 15th will be an evening party with the white elephant gift exchange. The party will start at 6:00 pm and the location will either be at the Higginbotham’s or the FCB. BYOB. We will have some items to sign up for and Michele will ask Audrey to cater for the party. Michele will confirm with the “boss” Keith to see if it’s ok to have it at their home.
- From this point forward until further notice, each member NOT planning to attend the next meeting must email Benita Muckleroy your regrets by Friday the week before that meeting. We now order food to be delivered to the FCB and this will assist Benita in getting an accurate count for the meal. Email Benita at firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Meeting: Meetings will be held at the First Commercial Bank
Jourdanton Jr. High NHS
Meeting adjourned at 1:05 P.M. Motion by Larry and seconded by Ronnie.