Meeting Minutes - 12/13/2022
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
December 13, 2022
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
15 members present
Guest present: Yara Abdelmonaam, Austin Pisseri
Treasury Report: N/A
- Al made a motion to approve the December 6, 2022, meeting minutes as presented. Shannon seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- Angel Tree gifts were on time and picked up.
- McKenzie Bauerle and Madison Garvin will be attending RYLA in January 2023.
- We will deliver Dictionaries and US Constitutions at JISD after the noon meeting next Tuesday. Anyone able to go to Charlotte afterward, please be prepared to do so.
- Thank you for lunch, Benita.
- No meetings on December 27 and January 3.
Program: Yara Abdelmonaam – foreign exchange student from Cairo, Egypt.
Next Meeting: Next Regular Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on December 20, 2022.
Meeting adjourned at 1:05 PM.