Meeting Minutes - 12/8/2020
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
Tax ID #
December 8, 2020
Meeting was called to order at 12:35 PM by Michele Higginbotham at First Commercial Bank in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
12 members present
Guest(s) present: Tyler Speck, Laney Bryan, Sammy Perry, Carrie Steinle
- Jim made a motion to approve the December 1, 2020 minutes as written. Second by Larry and motion passed unanimously.
- Merry on Main/Wonderland Tree Decorating – Tree is standing, described as eloquent and pretty!!! Go by the park and check out all the trees.
- The article in the Pleasanton Express was passed around for review.
- Jourdanton Police Department is selling Crispy Cream Donuts for $10 as their Cops4Kids fundraiser.
- Upcoming December meetings: No meetings on the 15th, 22nd, 29th. We will have our Christmas gathering on the 16th as an evening party with the white elephant gift exchange. The party will start at 6:00 pm. BYOB. Sign up was passed around for food. 1330 CR 323 is Michele’s address. Bring your lawn chair.
- Our next meeting will be on January 5, 2021. Please let Benita know if you will be attending.
- Listen for Michele on 102.3 wishing us Merry Christmas.
- RYLA has been cancelled for this year.
- From this point forward until further notice, each member NOT planning to attend the next meeting must email Benita Muckleroy your regrets by Friday the week before that meeting. We now order food to be delivered to the FCB and this will assist Benita in getting an accurate count for the meal. Email Benita at firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Rutkowski National Junior High Honor Students – Carrie Steinle shared criteria for members. Student officers presented information on their roles as members and asked if there was a way the NJHS could partner with the Rotary Club on some projects.
Next Meeting: Meetings will be held at the First Commercial Bank
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 P.M. Motion by Tommy and seconded by Larry.