Meeting Minutes - 2/23/2021
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
February 23, 2021
Meeting was called to order at 12:30 PM by Michele Higginbotham at Mi’ Mexico in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michelle Higginbotham followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
13 members present
Guest(s) present: Virginia Parsons
- Joyce made a motion to approve the February 9, 2021 minutes as written. Second by Jim and motion passed unanimously.
- Knights of Columbus fish fry, 5:00 to 7:15 pm every Friday during Lent at St. Matthew’s, All To-go plates $10.00 each
- Rotary International is selling raffle tickets for prizes instead of the cruise. Theresa will research the next Paul Harris recipient. Jim made the motion to do the raffle tickets like we used to do. Second by Pepper Jo and the motion passed unanimously.
Virginia Parsons, Jourdanton High School Principal
Next Meeting: Next meeting location will be at Mi’ Mexico.
Meeting adjourned at 1:08 P.M. Motion by Theresa and seconded by Michele.