Meeting Minutes - 2/9/2021
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
Tax ID #74-6104364
February 9, 2021
Meeting was called to order at 12:35 PM by Michele Higginbotham at Mi Mexico in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michele Higginbotham followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
11 members present
Guest(s) present: Stephanie Collins
- Ronnie made a motion to approve the February 2, 2021 minutes as written. Second by Joyce and motion passed unanimously.
- RYLA has been cancelled. Michele and Monica will continue to pursue recipients this spring even though they could not go to RYLA this year. The seniors from RYLA 2020 will receive the RYLA Scholarship.
- Interact Club will volunteer at the Poteet Strawberry Festival.
- Sheriff’s department is hosting a Blood Drive, see Michele’s email.
- Kevin found the podium at the hospital but didn’t find the bucket.
Stephanie Collins, President of the Jourdanton Education Foundation
Next Meeting: Mi Mexico in Jourdanton
Virginia Parsons, JHS Principal
Meeting adjourned at 1:01 P.M. Motion by Bill and seconded by Monica.