Meeting Minutes - 3/2/2021
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
March 2, 2021
Meeting was called to order at 12:33 PM by Michele Higginbotham at Mi’ Mexico in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michelle Higginbotham followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
13 members present
Guest(s) present: Robert Garza
- $60 dues are due!!! Pay Conrad.
- Ronnie made a motion to approve the February 23, 2021 minutes as written. Second by Conrad and motion passed unanimously.
- Mrs. Parsons mentioned that the Snack Bag program needs tuna. Would we like to make a donation or donate some items?
- Jourdanton Education Foundation and JISD are working together in developing a Summer Fun Reading Program to get more kids to hopefully enjoy reading. Michele will bring back more information from the foundation to see if the club would like to get involved in some way.
- Interact will be helping Joe’s Place with Trivia. They have gathered some money and we will look into getting an account with FCB.
- Next Paul Harris recipient would be Michele!
Robert Garza, McCoy Water Supply Field Manager
Next Meeting: NO MEETING next week (March 9th) Meeting location on March 16th will be at Mi’ Mexico.
Meeting adjourned at 1:02 P.M. Motion by Theresa and seconded by Conrad.