Meeting Minutes - 4/13/2021
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
April 13, 2021
Meeting was called to order at 12:37 PM by Michele Higginbotham at Joe’s Place in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michelle Higginbotham followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
10 members present
Guest(s) present: JB Salazar
- Ronnie made a motion to approve the April 6, 2021 minutes as written. Second by Pepper and motion passed unanimously.
- Scholarship funds are being collected. Please contact Joyce if you have any questions.
- Tickets for the Raffle need to be returned April 20th. You also have the option to buy your own and this will defer the contribution the club will make.
- Interact sold sausage on a stick at the Strawberry Festival and was able to profit between $500 and $600.
- May 3rd there will be a luncheon to honor the 2021 JHS Seniors sponsored by JEF and the Chamber of Commerce. Benita made the motion and a second was made by Ronnie for the Rotary to also sponsor the luncheon by helping cover the cleanup cost and also have members donate items (food) for the luncheon. Motion passed unanimously. Michele will inform us once more of the details are in place.
JB Salazar, 102.3 discussed economic development in the area.
Next Meeting: Meeting location on April 20th will be at Rock House.
Program Schedule: ??
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 P.M. Motion by Benita and seconded by Jack.