Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
April 26, 2022
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
16 members present
Guest present: Doc Williams
Treasury Report: Make sure you submit your dues for January.
- Bill moved to approve the April 19, 2022 minutes with the correction that there was a military convey for
Judge Bradley. Tommy seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- Rotary International Dues are going up to $71.00. Finance committee will need to meet to discuss.
- $250 check was presented to CAST along with JISD students and administrators.
- Senior Luncheon on May 16th. Last year we donated $50 for the cleanup. Jim and John will work on getting water and ice. Bill made the motion to donate the $50 to help with cleanup. Benita seconded and the motion passed unanimously.
- Thank you for lunch, Brittany.
- Keep thinking of anyone you might want to recruit for membership.
- RYLA owes Rotary $1,000. (Don’t forget)
Program: Cutter: Tommy
Joyce shared the history and financial status of the Jourdanton Community Scholarship.
Next Meeting: Regular Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on May 3, 2022.
Program: Business Meeting
Meal: Tommy (Angela!!!!)
Meeting adjourned at 1:05 PM.