Meeting Minutes - 4/27/2021
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
April 27, 2021
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at Lauren’s Deli in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
12 members present ? and no guests
- There was a motion and second to approve the April 20, 2021 minutes as written—passed unanimously.
- Scholarship funds are being collected. Please contact Joyce if you have any questions. The deadline for students to turn in applications is May 3rd. Joyce will let us know about the committee for voting soon. There is 7,000 in cash in the account and there are 4 applicants so far.
- Tickets for the Raffle and money will be mailed soon. We sold $800 worth! Great job club!! Monies will go to the general fund for benefit of the next Paul Harris recipient. No club funds were needed as individual members bought all.
- May 3rd there will be a luncheon to honor the 2021 JHS Seniors sponsored by JEF and the Chamber of Commerce. The club will sponsor the luncheon by helping cover the cleanup cost. Set up at 5pm on Sunday the 2nd. Many volunteered to bring desserts and Al & Jim will bring waters. Center will be open again at 10am on the 3rd to bring food and to ice down the waters.
- $100 budgeted to Project Grad will be given. They are in need of funds as it has been a rough year and a half.
Next Meeting: Meeting location on May 4th at Rock House.
Cutter: 12 cards left but joker not drawn