Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
May 17, 2022
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michele Higginbotham followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
15 members present
Guest present: Brittany Schier, Marci Steinle
Treasury Report: Please submit your $60 dues in July.
- Ronnie moved to approve the May 10, 2022 minutes as presented. Bill seconded and motion passed
- Senior Luncheon was very successful.
- Michele and Monica handed out the Jourdanton Community Scholarships at the JHS Academic Ceremony last night. Recipients were M. Vick, A. Guzman, S. Segura, J. Camp, and G. Vyvlecka. Since 1985, the scholarship community has awarded $143,500 to JHS students.
- Shannon shared information about the 1909 celebration. It begins at 9:00 on Saturday. Many activities and vendors.
- Tickets for the District 5840 raffle are available for purchase for $10 each.
- Thank you for lunch, Joyce.
- Happy Birthday Ronnie.
- Keep thinking of anyone you might want to recruit for membership.
Program: Cutter: Next week
Al and Marci - Atascosa Hospital Association and Scholarship Opportunities; Rules and Regulations
Next Meeting: Regular Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on May 24, 2022.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 PM.