Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
June 14, 2022
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
16 members present
Guest present: Mark Long
Treasury Report: Please submit your $60 dues in July.
- Minutes from June 7th: Brittany is now a member, LaParita 4-H dance in August, July 5th and 12th Michele will be out, Committee discussion in July, July 12th Shannon has the meal, August 23rd Doc has the meal, $500 Raffle check, check the database for 22-23 officers, Rotary submitted $50 to JEF for the Senior Luncheon, Uvalde community is still in our prayers, Friends of Library luncheon June 23rd (they are still in need of salads), Benita won the Joker Raffle!!! Pay your bill for dues and lunches, please.
- Summer Reading is going on at the school right now.
- Friends of Library is accepting silent auction items for the luncheon.
- 1909 meeting tonight.
- JEF meeting tomorrow.
- Thank you for lunch, Theresa.
- John reported on the Uvalde Tragedy. He has contacts for donations if you would like to donate but be careful and make sure it’s a legitimate account.
- CAST in Uvalde is doing a lot of counseling for the children. Food donations are accepted to help. See Pepper Jo if you would like information.
- Keep thinking of anyone you might want to recruit for membership.
Cutter: Benita won last week!!!! Michele did not!!
Next Meeting: Next Regular Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on June 21, 2022.
Meeting adjourned at 12:57 PM.