Meeting Minutes - 6/15/2021
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build goodwill and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
Tax ID #74-6104364
June 15, 2021
Meeting was called to order at 12:32 PM by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four-Way Test.
14 members present
Guest(s) present: Bobby Martinez
- Ronnie made a motion to approve the May 8, 2021 minutes with one small correction. Larry seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- If you would like to sign up to volunteer for the Jourdanton Elementary/JEF Summer Fun Reading Adventure, click the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/
- Club will participate in the Summer Fun Reading on June 29th, be at the Elementary School office at 11:45. Bring your driver’s license to check in at the office. Program is over at 2:00 PM.
- On that same evening, June 29th, we will have a social at Jim Andrus’ house. Eat your dinner before and then come by Jim’s at 6:30 PM for a few drinks and fellowship. BYOB and your own lawn chairs!!
- Ronnie reported on Interact.
- Chamber meeting tonight if you would like to come by at 6:30 at the Community Center.
- St. Matthew’s Church committee meeting tonight at the hall at 6:00 PM.
- Need a nomination committee for the Vice-President. Michele will be the chair of the committee. Larry and Jim will volunteer for the committee. They will meet at 11:30 next Tuesday prior to the regular meeting at FCB.
Next Meeting: Meeting location is at First Commercial Bank on June 22nd. Please click the link to RSVP to next week’s meeting: https://forms.gle/
Program Schedule: Bobby Martinez: Latino Music Fest, fundraising opportunity for the club.
Meeting adjourned at 1:10 P.M. Motion by Al and seconded by Jim.