Meeting Minutes - 7/12/2022
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
July 12, 2022
Meeting was called to order by Theresa McAllister at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
9 members present
Guest present: NONE
Treasury Report: Please submit your $60 dues for July.
- Doc made a motion to approve the June 28, 2022. Joyce seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- Paul Harris Award presentation will be next week.
- Thank you card received from Savannah Segura, JHS Senior Class of 2022.
- Ronnie, Monica and Benita will be meeting this Friday with the next potential Interact President, Cali Weber.
- Monica will be handing out invoices in the coming weeks. Pay Up!!!
- Czech Festival at St. Matthew’s Catholic Church this Sunday.
- Rummage Sale at Jourdanton Methodist Church this Saturday from 8:30 am until 2:00 pm.
- Thank you for lunch, Monica.
- Keep thinking of anyone you might want to recruit for membership.
Next Meeting: Next Regular Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on July 19, 2022.
Meeting adjourned at 12:54 PM.