Meeting Minutes - 7/13/2021
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build goodwill and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
July 13, 2021
Meeting was called to order at 12:33 PM by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
11 members present
Guest(s) present: N/A
- Ronnie made a motion to approve the July 6, 2021 minutes as presented. Monica seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- If you would like to sign up to volunteer for the Jourdanton Elementary/JEF Summer Fun Reading Adventure, click the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/
- Club members participated in the Summer Reading Adventure at the Elementary. Thursday, July 27th, Dinosaur George will be on display at the American Legion Hall. On July 22nd at 1:30 pm, there will be an awards ceremony at the ECC Café.
- Discussion of meeting locations and membership drive.
- Czech Fest is on Sunday at the St. Matthew Catholic Church. Benita will get some Sausage, Sauerkraut and potatoes from the festival for next Tuesday’s meal.
- Each member will need to be thinking of one person you would like to recruit for membership.
Next Meeting: Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 P.M. Motion by Jim and seconded by Benita.