Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
July 27, 2021
Meeting was called to order by Jim Andrus at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
11 members present
Guest present: Jeanette Harrison, Taylor, Melissa Srp
- Al made a motion to approve the July 20, 2021 minutes with the correction that the “church CD” just become the “rotary CD”. Tommy seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- Benita mentioned that over 200 people had already attended the Dinosaur George exhibit at the American Legion Hall.
- Jim would like for Father Isak to be the program on August 17th.
- Theresa shared how tickets were sold on Ticket Spicket.
- Thank you Monica for the scrumptious lunch and to Keith Higginbotham for the chocolate éclair cake.
Next Meeting: Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank.
Joyce will handle August 3rd, Michele will do the 10th and Benita the 17th. We have an opening on the 24th and a 5th Tuesday/Rotary Ann opportunity on the 31st (Maybe Roma’s over in Pleasanton—Michele will ask/arrange if others are interested)
Meeting adjourned at 12:54.