Meeting Minutes - 8/23/2022
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build goodwill and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
August 23, 2022
18 members present
Guest present: Audra LockeTreasury Report:Old Business:
- No minutes submitted.
- Majority vote was for the Parmesan Dinner for Homecoming. Take and please sell at least 10 tickets. We will be able to help serve the meals this year. September 13th we will need the count.
- Ron Fields will be in the bank lobby next Tuesday and Wednesday with his paintings.
- Dictionaries and Constitutions will be here in the next couple of weeks.
- Rotary Ann/Andy next Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 6:00 pm at the Peeler Ranch. Potluck and BYOB. See directions to the Peeler Ranch at the end of the minutes.
- Thank you for lunch, Doc.
Program: Audra Locke, ASSE, International Student Exchange Programs
Next Meeting: Next Regular Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on September 6, 2022.
Meeting adjourned at 1:10 PM.
****Directions to the Peeler Ranch for Rotary Ann/Andy:
From Jourdanton go south on Hwy 16 for 12 miles.
Turn left/East on FM 3387 and go 6 miles.
Ranch house on right!
Go through gate between flags!! USA and Texas flags beside gate!