Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
August 31, 2021
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
15 members present
Guest present: N/A
- Joyce made a motion to approve the August 24, 2021, minutes with one correction. Jack seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- $60 semiannual dues are being collected at this time.
- Theresa and Michele submitted goals for next year in the Rotary website.
- Homecoming, October 15th. Theresa will get quotes for options including enchiladas.
- Leeroy will like to continue his membership in Rotary. Leeroy’s band is performing at The Office, October 2nd, 9:00 PM.
- Christopher will have to discontinue his membership in our Rotary.
- December 7th District Governor will attend our meeting.
- Benita has ordered Dictionaries. We have enough Constitutions.
- RYLA owes Rotary $1,000. (Don’t forget)
- Jim and Al shared their idea to sign up for the meetings in order to get an accurate count for the meal.
- Theresa will make a Rotary Program list, as well as the list for the responsible person of the meal. She will bring a copy next week.
- Poteet, Pleasanton and Jourdanton Rotary Presidents will start meeting quarterly.
Program: Cutter: Jim
Next Meeting: Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on September 7, 2021.
Program: Business Meeting
Meal: Michele Higginbotham
Meeting adjourned at 1:10 PM.