Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
September 21, 2021
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
13 members present
Guest present: Mario Sotello, Jennifer Blanton
- $60 semiannual dues are being collected at this time.
- Ronnie made a motion to approve the September 14, 2021, minutes with one correction. Joyce seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- National Night Out, Tuesday, October 5th, 5:00 – 8:00 pm, Benita will fill out the form for Rotary.
- Homecoming, October 15th. We will have enchiladas. Michele has the tickets.
- December 7th District Governor will attend our meeting.
- There is a donation box for sneakers across from the Post Office at the old City Hall.
- Interact will begin meeting when a good time is decided.
- Rotary would have an opportunity to read at Jourdanton ECC starting after October 5th, on Tuesdays from 1:15 to 2:15 or 2:15 to 3:15. Michele, Benita and Monica will volunteer first.
- RYLA owes Rotary $1,000. (Don’t forget)
- Thank you to Mark Long and FCB (Benita) for allowing the Rotary to meet in the conference room.
- Interact will be the program on September 28th.
- Mario and Jennifer took the US Constitutions and Dictionaries with them on Tuesday.
- Joyce will bring some information on the “goodie bags” for the Border Patrol and Law enforcement agencies at the border.
Program: Cutter: Tommy
Mario Sotello and Jennifer Blanton – Charlotte ISD Counseling Program
Next Meeting: Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on September 28, 2021.
Program: Pepper (Interact)
Meeting adjourned at 1:05 PM.