Meeting Minutes 9/8/2020
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
Tax ID #74-6104364
September 8, 2020
Meeting was called to order at 12:30 PM by Michele Higginbotham at Joe’s Place in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michele followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
13 members present
Guest(s) present: Deborah Jarvis
- Larry made a motion to approve the September 1, 2020 minutes as written. Second by Theresa and motion passed unanimously.
- Homecoming dinner is October 9th. Serving 5:30 to 7:00 at the ECC Café; Dine-In and Curbside, Watch the Indians football game via Vype on the TV’s in the Café. The club will provide desserts for donations.
- All but one scholarship check has been picked up.
- Don’t forget to do research on the name you were given for a Jourdanton Rotary Founding Father!
- Blood Drive on Sept. 25th will be at the Jourdanton Public Library. Please sign up and/or get 2 donors to participate.
- Dictionaries and Constitutions are ready for delivery.
Deborah Jarvis reported on formation and activities of the Interact Club, including fundraising and future projects. Ronnie Pitts, Deborah Jarvis and Audra Locke will be the adult sponsors/contacts for the Interact representing the Rotary and JHS.
Next Meeting: We will move meetings to different locations in Jourdanton during this time.
September 15th – Old Pit #5
September 22nd – Lauren’s Deli
Program Schedule: Waylon Rogers will be the program on 9/15/2020
Meeting adjourned at 12:50 P.M.