Meeting Minutes for 9/22/2020
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
1. Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
September 22, 2020
Meeting was called to order at 12:30 PM by Michele Higginbotham at Rock House in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michele followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
11 members present
Guest(s) present: None
- Larry made a motion to approve the September 15, 2020 minutes as written. Second by Leeroy and motion passed unanimously.
- WE NEED THE COUNT BY TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH!!! Bring your tickets and/or money. Homecoming dinner is October 9th. Serving 5:30 to 7:00 at the ECC Café; Dine-In and Curbside, Watch the Indians football game via Vype on the TV’s in the Café. The club will provide desserts for donations.
- Don’t forget to do research on the name you were given for a Jourdanton Rotary Founding Father! Conrad has a book that has the history of Atascosa County that may help some of us. Michele also asked for assistance through Facebook.
- Benita gave Theresa the dictionaries and constitutions to pass out to the Jourdanton 3rd and 8th graders. Benita will get them to Charlotte for distribution.
- Michele submitted information to the Pleasanton Express about the 75th Rotary Birthday and also pictures of the efforts made during the COVID project.
Next Meeting: We will move meetings to different locations in Jourdanton during this time.
September 29th – Lauren’s Deli
Program Schedule: ??
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 P.M.