Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
Tax ID #74-6104364
June 28, 2022
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michele Higginbotham followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four-Way Test.
17 members present
Guest present: Mary Lee Scheel, Honorary Member
Treasury Report: Please submit your $60 dues for July.
- Joyce made a motion to approve the June 21, 2022, minutes as corrected. Ronnie seconded and motion passed unanimously.
- Finance Committee met this morning. Jim shared meal cost information that will be proposed by the committee. Al made a motion to approve the proposal of the cost for reimbursement for the meal be capped at $100.00. If someone spends more than $100, the amount over $100 will be the cook’s responsibility. Jack seconded the motion and it passed unanimously.
- We received $50 from the district for doing our jobs!!!!
- There will not be a regular meeting on July 5th!!!
- Thank you for lunch, Benita.
- President coverage needed on July 12th (Michele and Jim will be out). Theresa will lead the meeting.
- Keep thinking of anyone you might want to recruit for membership.
Program: Ronnie, Chamber of Commerce President, Meetings on third Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm
Next Meeting: Next Regular Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank on July 12, 2022.
Program: Business Meeting
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 PM.