Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do...
Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
August 3, 2021
Meeting was called to order by Michele Higginbotham at FCB in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Tommy Hairston followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
10 members present
1 Guest present
- Minutes were approved
- Monica spoke with Audrey and will work on RYLA raising of funds
- Father Isak’s program will be our 5th Tuesday
- Business meeting at noon on the 17th then Jim will bring Father Isak to bless food around 12:15ish. Benita will bring pulled pork, Monica will bring pasta salad and Jane will bring dessert
- Ronnie made Interact flyers and a website. Michele and Ronnie will take to Freshman Orientation today. It was approved to pay 50.51 for 3 years for the domain name. Jourdanton-interact.com
- Semi-Annual Dues of $60 are due now
- Al and Jim will work on lunch for 24th and Ronnie will cover 31st
Next Meeting: Meeting will be held at the First Commercial Bank.