Minutes for 8/25/2020
Rotary 4 Way Test of the things we think, say or do…
- Is it the truth? 2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build good will and better friendships? 4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Jourdanton Rotary Minutes
PO Box 454
Tax ID #74-6104364
August 25, 2020
Meeting was called to order at 12:37 PM by Michele Higginbotham at First Commercial Bank in Jourdanton. The blessing was offered by Michele followed by the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States and Texas flags and the Four Way Test.
12 members present
Guest(s) present: none
Conrad reported Dues are Due and they are $60.00.
- Jim made a motion to approve the August 18, 2020 minutes as written. Second by Larry and motion passed unanimously.
- Homecoming dinner is October 9th. Serving 5:30 to 7:00 at the ECC Café; Dine-In and Curbside, Watch the Indians football game via Vype on the TV’s in the Café. Jim made the motion with a second by Larry to serve Chicken Parmigiana and Spaghetti. Motion passed unanimously. Benita made the motion with a second by Monica to sell the plates for $10.00 each. Motion passed unanimously. The club will provide desserts for donations.
- We will host a Blood Drive on Friday, September 25th at the Jourdanton Community Center. See attachment in this email.
- Benita ordered dictionaries and FCB will place the labels on them. Benita will order 200 US Constitutions.
- There is a zoom on Wednesday with the Texas Secretary of State, Ruth Hughes. Contact Michele if you are interested and she will share the information.
- Interact is still a possibility. Will discuss more with Deborah Jarvis when we have our meeting at Joe’s.
n/a, just good to see and talk with everyone!!!
Next Meeting: We will move meetings to different locations in Jourdanton during this time.
Program Schedule: Postponed
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 P.M with a motion by Al and second by Larry.